Added QuickSuits for:
- Alyson 2
- Michael 2
- Miki 2
- Miki 4
- Ryan 2
Added the Cage Page as an index to Cage's stuff.
A seven segment display prop, with morphs and poses.
Added an EasyPose CR2 for Ali aka Mankahoo's Hr-107 hair braid.
While it's still winter - in the Northern hemisphere at least - and there's
an outside chance that someone is still using Victoria 3, here's Toasty, a long
sweater and belt that includes some handy utilities.
Updated the Mattress with a morph reference grid.
Updated the Ripples with additional morphs.
- Now hosting KEZ's male counterpart, KOZ-WM, on behalf of Kirwyn.
- Also Kirwyn's KOZ development rig, on the KOZ page.
- - and Paganeagle's dev meshes are on the QuickSuits page.
- Added bunting, mattress and ripples to the Props page.
- Weskit for V3 now available from the Nancy Boots 3 page.
- Now hosting Kez-WM and add-ons on behalf of Kirwyn.
- Added QuickSuits for the Poser 6 children. Thanks to
Fyreflyght for the conversion.
- QuickDress for odf's free Antonia figure.
- Also, now hosting janimatrix' QuickDress for the
open source Project Human Female.
Top 20 downloads for 2010:
- Morph Manager 2962
- Felicity Hair 2606
- Cr2 Editor 2251
- Flo Hair 1322
- Brenda Hair 1125
- Queen Headdress 1009
- Wenke's Flo Hair textures 933
- V4 QuickDress 841
- Butterfly Dress (dynamic) 819
- His 'n' Hers Shirts 816
- V4 QuickSuit 780
- Nancy Boots 3 763
- Butterfly Dresses (conforming) 698
- Aino Character 687
- Fishnets Texture for BAT's Ordinary Lingerie 683
- Butterfly Dress Accessories 671
- Chohole's textures for the Becky Outfit 662
- Le Hair 624
- Posh Dress for V3 604
- V3 QuickDress 2 596
- Added QuickDresses for Judy, Miki 2, SP3 and V4;
also updated the V3 QuickDress.
- Added Brenda Hair for V4, in collaboration with
- Added a texture set for Becky
- Added Becky, Conforming '70s inspired skirt,
sweater, blouse and belt outfit for Victoria 3.
- Added Super Torus, an improved
version of my old morphing torus.
- 26th September: updated the Super Torus with more morphs.
- Added 5 tutorials by Heidi, covering
texturing, posing, rendering and post-work.
Added a QuickSuit for the DAZ David figure -
with thanks to Wilfred for passing it on.
The DNS problems which have been affecting the site should now be cleared up.
It's pointless putting this here, but if you can't see this (!) then
please contact me... ;)
- Added Delgadosaurus (a fictional monster) to the
Scott Ayers' Downloads page. With thanks to Bill Redfern and Scott Ayers.
- Updated the V3 QuickDress with a
mediaeval style DrapeSleeves morph, with thanks to Amy G who
- Added Godzilla: Final Wars to the
Scott Ayers' Downloads page. With thanks to Bill Redfern for
providing the model.
- Scott Ayers' dinosaurs and other models are now hosted
on this page, which is under construction.
- SilverWyvern made three sets of textures for the
Donna Dress; download links are on the page.
- I updated the Undoubtedly Useful Utilities
page to include more stuff: DAZ|Studio, the free DAZ figures, and free
modellers and mesh convertors.
- Since Thip's QuickSuits were homeless, I'm now hosting some of them with
his permission. Find out more.
- A set of window props - one is unbroken, and may
be opened in the usual way. The others are breakable, as shown here.
I'm hosting a new site for my son - if you're interested in downloads for
The Sims (version 1), pay a visit to (site closed).
Morphography's top 20 downloads for 2005:
- Introducing the newest version of the
Posh Dress, for V3 this time.
For Poser 5 or 6 only.
- The Tia Shirt, a simple t-shirt for V3,
designed to team with the Jean, Jeanette or Minnie skirts.
- E Z Top - a texture and prop set which makes
a skintight sweater for V3.
- Le Hair for Aiko 3, AnAn, Jessi, Judy,
Maya Doll, Posette, Sara, Stephanie 1, Victoria 1, 2 and 3.
- Added a frayed denim texture / transmap set for the
- Heidi made four textures for the Jean Skirt.
They'll all work on Jeanette and Minnie also.
- Jeanette, a shorter version of the Jean
- Minnie, an even shorter version. Yes,
I know about the corny name. It won't happen again. :)
- I added a pinstripe texture, leather bump and net transparency to the
Jean Skirt page. There will be more.
- The Jean Skirt for Vicki 3 is now released.
It uses the same "pseudo-dynamic" morph system as Della.
- There were a couple of problems with the Della Skirt - thanks to those
who wrote to tell me about them. I released the wrong version, d'oh...
Just download again, and all should be well.
- A new version of the Della Skirt for Vicki
1 or 2 is now available. It includes "pseudo-dynamic" morphs for
dynamic cloth realism in Poser 4.
- The Victoria 3 QuickDress is now available. Use it to make your own
dynamic dresses and skirts for use in Poser 5 or 6!
Download it here - there are tutorials on
how to use it, and also a basic
get-you-started cloth room tutorial.
My Onebox account continues to work. After I'd gone to all the trouble
of transferring away from it, they revealed that I could keep my address
after all. I decided to keep it on because of all the readme files that
are out there, which have that address in them. If you're thinking of
getting a Onebox account, contact me for reasons why you shouldn't. ;)
- I'm ditching my Onebox e-mail account after they asked me to upgrade
to features I didn't want in order to keep my address. I'll be
replacing the image on the contact page
- Most of the textures for the Posh Dress
have been replaced with new ones. If you've been following the events at
Poser Pros, you'll be able to guess why - there's no cause for alarm,
we're just playing it safe.
Our top 20 downloads for 2004:
- Flo Hair (7296)
- Paul Mason's Morph Manager 4 (3079)
- Flo Hair fits for PT, MD (2787)
- Posh Dress (2101)
- FlyerX's Victoria Shoe Pack (1558)
- His Shirt (1497)
- Blue Silk texture for Posh Dress (1470) - withdrawn
- Fishnets for BATlabs' Ordinary Stockings (1351)
- Mary chain belt (1284)
- Primitive texture for Posh Dress (1272) - withdrawn
- Pearls texture for Posh Dress (1245)
- Nancy Boots for V3 (1202)
- Sheer Crepe texture for His Shirt (1185)
- Demure texture for Posh Dress (1170) - withdrawn
- Wenke's textures for Flo Hair (1156)
- Wild texture for Posh Dress (1126) - withdrawn
- Donna Dress (1110)
- Nancy Boots for V2 (1087)
- Pique Weave texture (1048)
- Knit texture for Posh Dress (1020)
- The famous Links Page has been
updated, and converted to PHP for improved speed and maintainability.
- There are 50 new textures for the Flo Hair, courtesy of Wenke.
They're on the Hair Downloads page.
- I'm hosting Eowyn's Aino package, my favourite Stephanie character. Find her on the
Character, Face and Morphs page.
- Added some face pose files - see the
morphs and faces page.
- Added extra fitting poses for Flo Hair - see the
Flo Hair page.
- A paperback blockbuster novel is on the
- Also added a basic backdrop box to the
- Added denim textures for BATlabs' Casual Wear Pack A skirt - see the
texture downloads page.
- More stuff added to texture downloads:
More MATs for the BATlabs' Ordinary Stockings, and a general purpose
- Flo Hair Mark 2 for all Vickis, Sara
and Posette. With improved transparency maps, 10 new textures and
- Donna Dress for Stephanie.
- Mary, a '60s style chain link belt
to go with it.
- Simplified the home page for (hopefully) easier navigation.
- Added fishnet transmaps for BAT's stockings on the
- Moved my picture gallery on-site.